- This exhibition is open to anyone; however, an entry may be rejected when the Sponsor or the Exhibition Organizers, in their reasonable discretion, believes the entry does not conform to exhibition rules and these Conditions of Entry. Membership in any photographic organization is not required.
|[ A ] COLOR Open||FIAP / PSA PID C|
|[ B ] MONOCHROME Open||FIAP / PSA PID M|
|[ C ] LANDSCAPE [Color or Mono]||FIAP / PSA PID C|
|[ D ] PEOPLE [Color or Mono]||FIAP / PSA PID C|
- [ A ] COLOR Open
- [ B ] MONOCHROME Open
- [ C ] LANDSCAPE [Color or Mono]
- [ D ] PEOPLE [Color or Mono]
- Mobile Phone Images Allowed.
SUBMISION OF IMAGES (Upload)
- The images, jpg files, can be uploaded directly per Internet on our Homepage.
- Each photo can be presented in only one section.
- Upload here…
- Maximum horizontal length 1920 pixels, vertical 1080 pixels.
- Files should not exceed 2 MB per image.
- Each image must have a unique title with maximum 35 characters.
- File name should be as you would want it to appear in the catalogue (same as title name).
- Images without valid titles shall be rejected and the entrant notified to resubmit the entry with valid titles. Exhibitions shall not create titles for the entrant.
- Only Western/Latin, English Alphabet and numeric (a-z A-Z 0-9) are allowed.
- Do not name the titles of the images with A1 or C1 etc!
- Entry fee is mandatory for all participants and is 25 EUR/27 USD for all Sections.
- Possible ways of payment is PayPal.
- Discount for Group entries. Please contact us per Email.
- The works of the authors who did not pay the fee would not be taken into consideration.
ACCEPTANCES AND RESULT
- Each participant will receive the Report card per email.
- The Report card will be ready for download on our Website, too.
- Report Card / Results here…
- The judges will Award the Acceptances, Medals and Honorable Mentions of the entered images. The one who has achieved the highest number of total acceptances of all the sections of the salon added together will be proclaimed “best author”. Judges would use Full HD (1080P) Display. The target rate of acceptances is 25%.
- Zurmuehle Martin, EFIAP/p, Switzerland
- Bourgeois Slavica, ENCC, Switzerland
- Alic Angelina, ANCC, Germany
CATALOGUE AND AWARDS SHIPPING
- The Best of Show HQ Cataloque showing mostly of acceptances and all Awarded images will be ready online for download. And an OnLine Gallery is ready for our Visitors. Awards will be mailed to each entrant. No responsibility will be accepted for packages sent being lost, damaged or interfered with during transit.
- More than 108 Awards!
- FIAP Best Author: FIAP Blue Badge
- FIAP: Gold, Silver, Bronze; Honorable Mentions
- PSA: Gold, Silver, Bronze; Honorable Mentions
- SALON (Organizer): Gold; Silver; Bronze; Honorable Mentions
- Entry Closing: 24. May, 2021
- Judging’s: 07. June, 2021
- Report cards with results: 21. June, 2021
- Public presentation: June 22, 23, 2021
- Catalogue and Awards sending: 30. July, 2021
- New Camera Club, Switzerland
- Website: https://newcameraclub.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salon Chairman: Jacques Bourgeois
IMAGE AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Sanctions: Entries will not be accepted from any entrant who is currently sanctioned by PSA.
- PSA Star Ratings: To receive proper Star ratings credit from PSA, entrants must provide their names and country exactly the same in each exhibition. Aliases are not permitted. Please contact PSA in the event of name changes or relocating to another country.
- Image Creation: Entries must originate as photographs (image-captures of objects via light sensitivity) made by the entrant on photographic emulsion or acquired digitally.
- Certification: By virtue of submitting an image, the entrant certifies the work as his or her own (Images may not incorporate elements produced by anyone else (for example: clip art, images or art by others downloaded from the Internet). Aliases are not allowed. The entrant permits the sponsors to reproduce all or part of the entered material free of charge for publication and/or display in media related to the exhibition. This may include low resolution posting on a website. Note: Entrants who indicate that their images may not be reproduced or used “will not be eligible for awards” or inclusion in audio-visuals of the exhibition “and could be subject to disqualification” by the exhibition sponsors. The exhibition assumes no liability of any misuse of copyright.
- Alteration and Computer Generation: Subject to Divisional restrictions (particularly Nature, Photo Travel, and Photojournalism) images may be altered, either electronically or otherwise, by the maker. Adjustments to enhance images or creatively modify images are allowed providing the underlying photograph is retained in a way that is obvious to the viewer. Images may not be constructed entirely with a computer, and must be the sole work of the author. All parts of the image have to be photographed by the author who is holding the copyright of all works submitted.
- Re-use of accepted images: Once an image has been accepted in a PSA Recognized exhibition, any identical image, or near identical image, may not, in future, be entered or re-entered in any section of the same Division Star Ratings class in that exhibition regardless of media, format, or title; may not be re-titled for entry into any other PSA Recognized exhibition, including translation into another language.
- Entry: An Entry consists of, up to and including, four (4) images entered by a single Entrant into the same Section. An entrant may only enter a specific Section once.
- Titles: Each image must have a unique title. That unique title must be used for entry of that image or of an Identical Image into any and all PSA-Recognized exhibitions. Titles must be 35 characters or fewer. No titles may be visible to the judges, and nothing in the image may identify the maker. Titles must not include file extensions such as .jpg or .jpeg (or any other camera capture filenames), or words such as “untitled” or “no title”. Titles may not consist solely of numbers.
- Color and Monochrome: Color and Monochrome images from the same capture that share substantial pictorial content in common will be considered the same image and must be given the same title.
However, PSA members working on Galaxy and Diamond Star Ratings are allowed to continue using different titles of monochrome versions and color versions of the same capture that have already been accepted until the required number of acceptances for those titles has been completed. The Exhibition will be conducted in accordance with the rules of the PSA and FIAP. An entrant’s images will not be presented to the judges consecutively. An entrant’s four images will be distributed throughout four rounds of judging in that section. Distribution of images will be in the same round order as submitted by the entrant. An image may be entered in only one section where acceptances of that image in multiple sections would be eligible for the same star path.
- By entering this exhibition, you are explicitly consenting to the personal details you have supplied, including email addresses, being held, processed and used by the exhibition organizers for purposes associated with this exhibition. You also explicitly consent to such information being sent to organizations that have accorded official recognition, patronage or accreditation to this exhibition. You acknowledge and accept that entering this exhibition means that the status and results of your entry may be made public.
- Your email address and contact information will not be made public.
BREACHES OF RULES
FIAP: The mention that by the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection the following terms:
- that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP,
- that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking
- that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP,
- that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules.
It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations. If, at any time, it is determined in the reasonable discretion of the exhibition organizer or the judges before, during, or after the judging of an exhibition that an entrant has submitted entries where one or more images may fail to comply with these Conditions of Entry, including the stated definitions, the exhibition organizers reserve the right to delete the entry from the exhibition and void any or all acceptances or awards in connection with the exhibition. Fees may be forfeited or refunded in these circumstances. The entrant acknowledges that the decision of the exhibition organizers or the judges is final.
PSA: In order to ensure that images comply with the Conditions of Entry and definitions, the exhibition organizers may carry out reasonable measures to verify that:
a) the images are the original work of the entrant and
b) the images comply with the rules and definitions as set out in these Conditions of Entry
These steps include, but are not limited to, questioning any entrant, requiring the submission of RAW files or other digital files representing the original capture of the submitted image(s), confronting the entrant with evidence that one or more submitted images fails to comply with the Conditions of Entry (also known as Entry Rules), and offering the entrant a reasonable opportunity to provide counter evidence to refute the exhibition organizer’s evidence by a set deadline. Such entries that are not cleared or are still questionable after the entrant has presented evidence may be considered in breach of these Conditions of Entry, and declined. Such entries may be referred to PSA for further investigation of possible ethics violations.
PSA retains the right to investigate in any way all complaints/suspicions of breaches of entry conditions, impose sanctions if deemed necessary, void the acceptances of any image found to violate the PSA rules, include the entrant’s name on the list of sanctions provided to Exhibitions, and share such investigations with FIAP. Entrants automatically agree to these terms by the act of entering the Exhibition and agree to cooperate with any investigation.
If another party is submitting images on the entrant’s behalf, the entrant will still be held responsible for adhering to these Conditions of Entry (Entry Rules) and will be subject to sanction for any violations to these Conditions of Entry and PSA’s Statement of Ethics that may result.
- PSA NOTICE: When an entrant fills in the Entry Form to submit an entry the entrant will see a feature to affirm he or she has read these Conditions of Entry when he or she fills out the entry form. If the entrant does not so affirm the entry will not be submitted.
- FIAP NOTICE: In order to have legal authority on those who do not respect the rules of FIAP, the organiser must make sure that all participants of an online event under FIAP patronage tick a box next to which the following text is stated: “I hereby expressly agree to FIAP document 018/2017 « Conditions and regulations for FIAP Patronage » and FIAP document 017/2017 « Sanctions for breaching FIAP regulations and the red list ». I am particularly aware of chapter II « Regulations for International photographic events under FIAP patronage » of FIAP document 018/2017, dealing under Section II.2 and II.3 with the FIAP participation rules, the sanctions for breaching FIAP regulations and the red list.
PSA STATEMENT ON SUBJECT MATTER
- There is one hard and fast rule, whose spirit must be observed at all times and applies to all sections offered in PSA recognised exhibitions.
The welfare of the subject is more important than the photograph.
This means that practices such as baiting of subjects with a living creature and removal of birds from nests, for the purpose of obtaining a photograph, are highly unethical, and such photographs are not allowed in any PSA exhibitions.
There is also a PSA policy on the use of aerial photography – aircraft, helicopters and drones. This policy can be found at https://psa-photo.org/index.php?psa-policies#drone.
The purpose of this policy is to prevent any interference with other individuals or animals which will or may cause a disturbance in their normal activity or disrupt the way any individuals or animals interact with their environment. Entry in this exhibition requires exhibitors to agree to this and other PSA policies.
The content of images must comply with these General Conditions and with the Division and Section definitions listed in these conditions. Images that – in the sole opinion of the judges or the Exhibition Organizers – do not comply are likely to be disqualified so the entrant may be aware of the problem when considering entry into other PSA recognized exhibitions.
- A black and white work fitting from the very dark grey (black) to the very clear grey (white) is a monochrome work with the various shades of grey. A black and white work toned entirely in a single colour will remain a monochrome work able to stand in the black and white category; such a work can be reproduced in black and white in the catalogue of a salon under FIAP Patronage. On the other hand a black and white work modified by a partial toning or by the addition of one colour becomes a colour work (polychrome) to stand in the colour category; such a work requires colour reproduction in the catalogue of a salon under FIAP Patronage.
- A monochrome image is defined as having varying shades of no more than one color (various shades of that color from very light to very dark) but it may be any single color. Multi-toned images (various shades of two or more colors) and greyscale images with added an accent color are not acceptable in Monochrome Class sections and must be entered in Color Class sections.
Attention is drawn to the PSA Statement on Subject Matter which applies to all sections.
Important: All entries shall conform to the stricter of these definitions for acceptances to be validated by all the International Organizations granting recognition or patronage.